My sister and her family were here for the weekend. I didn't have to do much for Angelie other than feed her all weekend. They entertained her and cuddled her and I got a little bit of a break. The kids helped give her a bath yesterday, which of course meant it took twice as long as usual.
Ed's parents came over, bringing all the dinner fixings and cooked for us again. Soon we'll have to start cooking for them again. I feel bad that they're always feeding us, but Ed figures we should take advantage of it as long as they're willing to cook for us.
Angelie's bath:
Ed's parents came over, bringing all the dinner fixings and cooked for us again. Soon we'll have to start cooking for them again. I feel bad that they're always feeding us, but Ed figures we should take advantage of it as long as they're willing to cook for us.
Angelie's bath:

<< Home