Yesterday Angelie discovered mud puddles.
We went into the backyard to play and discovered that rain had managed to seep into her sand table even though the lid had been on it. I tried to bail out while Angelie played with her trike, but she's too quick for me and was elbow deep before I could stop her. So what the heck, I let her play in it. Already muddy at that point, she couldn't get much worse.
PLAYING IN THE MUD:

AFTER:
We went into the backyard to play and discovered that rain had managed to seep into her sand table even though the lid had been on it. I tried to bail out while Angelie played with her trike, but she's too quick for me and was elbow deep before I could stop her. So what the heck, I let her play in it. Already muddy at that point, she couldn't get much worse.
PLAYING IN THE MUD:

AFTER:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home