Thursday, July 20, 2006

Monday we went swimming in Angelie's godmother's aboveground pool. She loved being in the water, as long as Mommy was with her, so I had to borrow a suit and go in too (it was an unplanned swim so we weren't prepared). We tried to send her with someone else but she wasn't having any of that. She loves playing with older children, and so with older children in the pool she was in heaven. She kicked and splashed and had a great time.

Grandma found a baby lifejacket at a garage sale, for our trip to Nova Scotia later this summer, and it's already come in handy. Because Tuesday, we went to another friend's house to swim in their in-ground pool. After she started to shiver and her lips turned blue I took her out. But when I put her on the ground, she kept heading back towards the pool. She never did fall in, but she would have if I'd taken my eyes off her for even a second, she was that determined.

She's a little fish.

I went to take her out for a walk before dinner yesterday, and as we were pulling the stroller out of the garage she caught a glimpse of her pool stashed in there. "Ooo" she says pointing. Ooo means pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home