Angelie is a reading phenom these days. She received a huge stack of books for Christmas and I have to admit I get an incredible sense of satisfaction from saying, "Angelie put down your book and come to the table," "Angelie put down you book and get dressed," "Angelie put down your book and go to sleep,".... to a 5 year old.
I spoke to her teacher, Madame Nicole at school, and she's doing so well in the Senior Kindergarten 'work', which is primarily the groundwork for learning to read, that the teacher wants to start sending home Grade 1 homework for Angelie to do. In French mind you. Angelie is thrilled to be given this extra work, as she's the only one in her class so far to get it. Take advantage of that competitive streak now, before she realises that she's getting WORK.
I spoke to her teacher, Madame Nicole at school, and she's doing so well in the Senior Kindergarten 'work', which is primarily the groundwork for learning to read, that the teacher wants to start sending home Grade 1 homework for Angelie to do. In French mind you. Angelie is thrilled to be given this extra work, as she's the only one in her class so far to get it. Take advantage of that competitive streak now, before she realises that she's getting WORK.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home