I left baby home alone with Daddy last night, basically though not technically, for the first time. I have left them for a few minutes to run to the store, but last night was the first time I left Daddy alone for several hours requiring me to leave a bottle of pumped milk.
He did fine. The baby was clean and partially fed, so it was, in my opinion, a success.
I went out for three hours to meet with my writers' group, and came home to a squawking baby. Ed said she'd slept some, and when she was really hungry she actually took some milk from the bottle, though not much.
And as soon as I walked in the door, the crying stopped and she smiled, as happy as a clam. I think Daddy was a little offended by that, just a little bit.
He did fine. The baby was clean and partially fed, so it was, in my opinion, a success.
I went out for three hours to meet with my writers' group, and came home to a squawking baby. Ed said she'd slept some, and when she was really hungry she actually took some milk from the bottle, though not much.
And as soon as I walked in the door, the crying stopped and she smiled, as happy as a clam. I think Daddy was a little offended by that, just a little bit.

<< Home