Monday, December 19, 2005

Rough weekend. Fussy baby.

She wasn't too bad during active daytime hours but as soon as we put her to bed she screeched and cried and fussed. Considering her red cheeks and drooly face we assumed it was her teeth and so took a chance with Tylenol and Orajel. They seemed to help. Then Saturday afternoon I noticed a small hematoma on her lower gums. Sunday afternoon there was a sharp point protruding. Today there are two definite edges (and they hurt when she chomps down on flesh!). Two teeth are coming up together.

So if Angelie did ask Santa for two front teeth for Christmas, then she got her wish. They should be through just in time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds painful! Didn't know teeth grew that quickly though. I guess I'll learn something new every day ;-)

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home