Tuesday, December 06, 2005

It's amazing to watch how Angelie's crawl is evolving. She's gone from rolling and dragging herself along on her belly, to belly flopping inch-worm style, to now a practiced and traditional crawl. And boy can she move!

This morning she crawled into the kitchen behind me, and while I lef the pantry door open while I mixed her breakfast cereal at the counter, she managed to pull a bag of flour off the bottom shelf.
Angelie gets into the pantry

Time to baby proof!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This website was such a great idea, Dawn. I love reading all the updates and seeing the pictures. Can't wait to see Angelie (and you) again next time we're "over there".
You know, you're turning me into a baby person with this blog ;-)

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home