Angelie fell at bathtime last night and bumped her head on the tub and put her lower teeth through her lip.
Daddy heard her over the powertools he was using while working on her room, and he hadn't even heard us come up the stairs or run the water in the tub. Her distress didn't last long and the bleeding stopped pretty quickly. I gave her the BooBooBunnny icepack (tiny little icepack with a plush bunny wrapped around it 'thank you "Auntie Jade"') to suck on, and it seemed to help. She still had a tiny fat lip, but that was gone by this morning.
Daddy heard her over the powertools he was using while working on her room, and he hadn't even heard us come up the stairs or run the water in the tub. Her distress didn't last long and the bleeding stopped pretty quickly. I gave her the BooBooBunnny icepack (tiny little icepack with a plush bunny wrapped around it 'thank you "Auntie Jade"') to suck on, and it seemed to help. She still had a tiny fat lip, but that was gone by this morning.

2 Comments:
Hi Dawn - Hellooo! Poor little Angelie! Oh my GOSH! I hope she feels better soon. Funny how there was a mishap at bath time last night...Sam slipped backwards and went completely under and freaked right out. Only for a moment because I didn't make a deal of it. This is where we should be in more swim classes..he he. And congratulations on her first steps! She'll be walking in no time with that walking frame too! Sam likes to push objects around in a similar manner. Hope we can get together again soon for Gymboree or at our houses - I've been indoors for ages it seems. Spring is here but it doesn't show outside that's for sure. Will be nice to go for daily walks, can't wait. Talk to you soon.
Heidi
Hi Dawn!
Poor Angelie, that's quite a first boo boo! Hopefully she'll bounce back quickly. Lucky she didn't need stitches! Poor little thing. Congratulations on her first steps, aren't they exciting? Also, I'll have to try puting Sam to nap without feeding her, via the Ferber way. Will let you know how that goes. Kudos to you and happy that she's so receptive!
Hope to see you again soon when I'm feeling better. I'll let you know.
Post a Comment
<< Home