Angelie got away from me this morning while I was changing her out of her PJs and changing her diaper. She climbed onto her pony with the wheels on it, looking very much like Lady Godiva. She wouldn't stay still long enough for non-blurry (and non-x-rated) photos.
Angelie will bring me socks and then lift a foot to tell me to put them on her. Or she'll bring me a hat, and I have to help her put that on.
Here's a photo from last week when she insisted on wearing red socks (she's playing in the laundry hamper, while "helping" me with the laundry):

Angelie has learned to associate wearing a sun-hat with going outside, so when she brings her hat it's a pretty good indicator that she wants to go out. "Ha" she'll say pointing at her head, which I'm pretty sure means "I'm ready, I've got my hat, we can go outside." She'll also point out every person in the mall we pass who is wearing a hat. "Yes Angelie, that man is wearing a hat".
Angelie will bring me socks and then lift a foot to tell me to put them on her. Or she'll bring me a hat, and I have to help her put that on.
Here's a photo from last week when she insisted on wearing red socks (she's playing in the laundry hamper, while "helping" me with the laundry):

Angelie has learned to associate wearing a sun-hat with going outside, so when she brings her hat it's a pretty good indicator that she wants to go out. "Ha" she'll say pointing at her head, which I'm pretty sure means "I'm ready, I've got my hat, we can go outside." She'll also point out every person in the mall we pass who is wearing a hat. "Yes Angelie, that man is wearing a hat".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home