Have not yet had the heart to let Angelie cry it out at night to get her to sleep through.
She's teething again, this time it's a molar and apparently they can be really painful. I can just feel the edge of the tooth, on the bottom right (her right, our left) of her mouth. So even if she's been sleeping through she'd probably be waking up again now anyway!
She's teething again, this time it's a molar and apparently they can be really painful. I can just feel the edge of the tooth, on the bottom right (her right, our left) of her mouth. So even if she's been sleeping through she'd probably be waking up again now anyway!

1 Comments:
Hello Dawn and Family,
I just HAD to tell you what a little doll Angelie is..........ohhh, her smile certainly brightens up my day!! It's wonderful to read about little Angelie growing up! Thanks for sharing!!
Smiles,
Angel Dorothy
Post a Comment
<< Home