Angelie has started stringing "words" and baby sign together into little phrases.
The other day at the park she said "doggy hat" when we saw a dog wearing a hat, and today at church she said "crying baby" when the baby behind us started to fuss. She points out crying babies to me all the time -- I think she wants me to help them, so far she hasn't been jealous when I pay attention to other children.
The other day at the park she said "doggy hat" when we saw a dog wearing a hat, and today at church she said "crying baby" when the baby behind us started to fuss. She points out crying babies to me all the time -- I think she wants me to help them, so far she hasn't been jealous when I pay attention to other children.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home