Angelie loves to help Mommy around the house. Now you think that would be a good thing, and when she's a little older I'm sure it will be, but right now it just takes two or three times as long to do anything.
Here she's helping me to unload the dishwasher -- one piece of silverware at a time...

After she pulls the piece of silverware out, she says "ta" and I have to take it from her, then I put it in the drawer and say "thank you". She gives me a big grin, so proud of herself and happy to be helping. Then she goes back for another piece, and it starts all over again.
Here she's helping me to unload the dishwasher -- one piece of silverware at a time...

After she pulls the piece of silverware out, she says "ta" and I have to take it from her, then I put it in the drawer and say "thank you". She gives me a big grin, so proud of herself and happy to be helping. Then she goes back for another piece, and it starts all over again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home