Angelie is changing so quickly. No longer a baby, she's a tiny little girl.
She has quite the imagination starting already. I turned around one day a few weeks ago and she'd laid out hte diaper change-pad on the floor, piled the diapers around it, and grabbed the wipes and cream. Her baby was in the centre of the pile, dress up around its ears. I watched quietly to see what she'd do, then Angelie hopped up and brought me the cream container. "Oh," she said as she signed the word open. Ummmm, no I don't think so sweetie.
It's become almost a daily thing, that she'll stop and try to diaper her baby or Elmo or her doggy.
She has become quite the little mother too. She sings to her baby, takes it for walks around the kitchen in the baby stroller, and cooks it lunch on the kiddy-stove that Grandma found at a yardsale.
She even makes Mommy tea in her little plastic kettle on her little stove top. She brought me a cup last week, and when she handed it to me she said "tea". I thanked her and pretended to drink. She brought me new cups of tea every thirty seconds for about 15 minutes. If it'd been real tea I'm sure I'd have burst.
She has quite the imagination starting already. I turned around one day a few weeks ago and she'd laid out hte diaper change-pad on the floor, piled the diapers around it, and grabbed the wipes and cream. Her baby was in the centre of the pile, dress up around its ears. I watched quietly to see what she'd do, then Angelie hopped up and brought me the cream container. "Oh," she said as she signed the word open. Ummmm, no I don't think so sweetie.
It's become almost a daily thing, that she'll stop and try to diaper her baby or Elmo or her doggy.
She has become quite the little mother too. She sings to her baby, takes it for walks around the kitchen in the baby stroller, and cooks it lunch on the kiddy-stove that Grandma found at a yardsale.
She even makes Mommy tea in her little plastic kettle on her little stove top. She brought me a cup last week, and when she handed it to me she said "tea". I thanked her and pretended to drink. She brought me new cups of tea every thirty seconds for about 15 minutes. If it'd been real tea I'm sure I'd have burst.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home