Angelie's first bike ride.
We hooked the bike trailer that Auntie Robin gave us, to the back of Grandpa's bike yesterday, and Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa took Angelie for a bike ride. She wasn't too sure about the bike helmet at first but once the rest of us had our helmets on and she was strapped into the trailer, she seemed to get the idea and stopped fighting it. I think she had fun. She sang to Grampie the whole way.
Grandma took pictures so I'll try to get some to post here.
We hooked the bike trailer that Auntie Robin gave us, to the back of Grandpa's bike yesterday, and Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa took Angelie for a bike ride. She wasn't too sure about the bike helmet at first but once the rest of us had our helmets on and she was strapped into the trailer, she seemed to get the idea and stopped fighting it. I think she had fun. She sang to Grampie the whole way.
Grandma took pictures so I'll try to get some to post here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home