Weekday mornings bring a rush-hour drive into Angelie's school (there's no bus). I can't say I love the drive itself (or the early hour), but I'm enjoying the time in the car listening to Angelie talk.
Yesterday she sang a little ditty on the way to school, which she called "the dinosaur song." It was a chant of sorts, "T. Rex, Tyranosaurus Rex..." over and over again. The day before was "the Hot Chocolate song," in French no less, sortof.... "Shuggala, Shuggala, Shuggala Chaud. Shuggala Chaud, Oh oh....."
Today she asked me, "Mom, what are baby geese called?" "Goslings," I said. "Oh that's perfect. It has the 'aww' sound in it and when you see babies you say 'aww'."
The drives may be long, but they're never boring.
Yesterday she sang a little ditty on the way to school, which she called "the dinosaur song." It was a chant of sorts, "T. Rex, Tyranosaurus Rex..." over and over again. The day before was "the Hot Chocolate song," in French no less, sortof.... "Shuggala, Shuggala, Shuggala Chaud. Shuggala Chaud, Oh oh....."
Today she asked me, "Mom, what are baby geese called?" "Goslings," I said. "Oh that's perfect. It has the 'aww' sound in it and when you see babies you say 'aww'."
The drives may be long, but they're never boring.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home