Friday, May 29, 2009

Time for the monthly blog update. I do try to do it more often, but time gets away from me.
Sisters

The girls are doing very well. Sarah is enjoying solid food and has moved on to finger foods. Sarah eats
Sarah in highchair

In fact she's starting to refuse spoon feeding and wants to do it all herself.

She's learned to sit, though still tumbles backward from time to time.
Sarah sits
Sarah's toes

She's moving at a slower pace than her big sister did at the same age, but that's fine by me. She has so much more to sit and watch as Angelie puts on little shows for Sarah. She loves to watch Angelie dance. Oh the giggles!

She still sucks her thumb. Attempts to introduce the soother have been completely abandoned.
Sarah sleeps


Angelie loves to play with Sarah and can't wait until Sarah can really participate in her games.
Baby wrestling: "Sarah always wins Mom!"
baby wrestling
Princess Sarah:
Princess Sarah

Sarah loves the playground, especially the swings (Odd since she hated the baby swing we had for her as a newborn). Push her away and she smiles, and giggles out loud on the forward swing.
girls swing
Sarah asleep in stroller

I took Sarah down to Tulip Festival this year. I haven't been in years, but had a free day while Angelie was at a playdate and so joined some friends there with their little ones. Sarah was more interested in the grass I sat her on (and trying to eat it) than looking at the tulips.
Sarah Sleeps at tulip fest
Sarah and tulips
Sarah and friends

Angelie has just had her 4th birthday. Wow time flies! She had a party here at the house with some of her little friends, some came with parents and some without (that's new for us). It went very well, and she mostly remembered her manners. We had a couple refrains of "I've wanted this my whole life", and only one "oh I've already got this".
Tinkerbell cake
Angelie opens gift from Auntie Robin

Angelie has started soccer. We tried to get her into the t-ball/soccer class she took last year but it was full, so we put her in the Kanata Soccer Association. Daddy needs to play with her on the field and I think that's her favourite thing about it.
Soccer
Soccer


Sarah is very clingy these days... maybe teeth coming? I sometimes cook dinner with her in the baby backpack we have for hiking. And she has even fallen asleep in it.
Sarah in hiker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home