Long after Angelie was supposed to be asleep the other night, I went into her room when I heard her talking much too loudly, afraid that she'd wake up Sarah. I asked if she was calling me and when she said no, I told her to be quiet so she didn't wake her sister.
She needed to talk loud, she said, so "the people could hear her."
After some clarification, I now know that Angelie has her own TV show. People watch her doing all sorts of things (cooking mostly) and she narrates what she's doing to them.
I told her that she could whisper and "the people" could just turn their own TVs up. She seemed to accept that.
She needed to talk loud, she said, so "the people could hear her."
After some clarification, I now know that Angelie has her own TV show. People watch her doing all sorts of things (cooking mostly) and she narrates what she's doing to them.
I told her that she could whisper and "the people" could just turn their own TVs up. She seemed to accept that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home