Angelie is 5 months old today!
I took her to be weighed after our mom and baby yoga class today. She's up to 14lbs 11.5oz. Right on target. She's supposed to have doubled her birth weight by now, and she's only a couple of ounces off.
I asked the nurse there about postponing wheat because of my intolerance (which is coming back after going into remission throughout my pregnancy) and she said it was a good idea to postpone it but to make sure to bring it up with my doctor. She also said that if Angelie isn't acting really hungry, and since she's still thrusting out most of her cereal anyway, then she's probably not ready to eat solids yet and we can wait until she hits 6 months to continue. She likes to try to eat but it's more of a game than anything else. She doesn't complain on nights I skip the cereal so she probably doesn't really need it yet.
I took her to be weighed after our mom and baby yoga class today. She's up to 14lbs 11.5oz. Right on target. She's supposed to have doubled her birth weight by now, and she's only a couple of ounces off.
I asked the nurse there about postponing wheat because of my intolerance (which is coming back after going into remission throughout my pregnancy) and she said it was a good idea to postpone it but to make sure to bring it up with my doctor. She also said that if Angelie isn't acting really hungry, and since she's still thrusting out most of her cereal anyway, then she's probably not ready to eat solids yet and we can wait until she hits 6 months to continue. She likes to try to eat but it's more of a game than anything else. She doesn't complain on nights I skip the cereal so she probably doesn't really need it yet.

1 Comments:
Happy 5 Month Birthday, Angelie! Give your mum a day to rest, ok? ;-)
I'm sorry to hear your wheat allergy is coming back... I was hoping it would stay away for good now. I guess it won't be doughnuts next time we meet ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home