We've put operation "get baby to sleep through" on hold (as of yesterday). Angelie seems to be teething, and add to that the fact that she'll be getting vaccinations on Monday (the ones she was supposed to get yesterday), the timing just doesn't feel right. So we spent a couple of wakeful nights for nothing.
When we do re-start the project, I hope it goes quickly. We had a cranky clingy baby, who refused to nap, the days following the cry it out nights. So after not sleeping all night, I had to carry a baby around all day because she screamed every time I put her down.
When we do re-start the project, I hope it goes quickly. We had a cranky clingy baby, who refused to nap, the days following the cry it out nights. So after not sleeping all night, I had to carry a baby around all day because she screamed every time I put her down.

1 Comments:
Not that I have any personal experience with this, but have you tried swaddling her to sleep? I've heard from a few people that this helped their baby sleep because it makes them feel like they're being held.
I hope the teething doesn't last too long though, and you'll get your sleep back again soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home