Wednesday, May 17, 2006

SLEEP UPDATE: Last night, I put Angelie to bed at 8pm. She woke screaming at 11:30. It didn't sound like hunger or temper, it sounded like pain. Her teeth. So I got the tylenol and rocked her for twenty minutes or so until it took affect. Then she fell asleep, still sobbing but asleep. After a few minutes the sobbing stopped and she slept through until 5:30. Perhaps that's why she was having such a rough night the night before too? If only I'd thought of that, in my groggy sleep-deprived state-of-mind.


One of her favourite games right now is sitting in the swivel chair at our computer desk and being spun in circles. She doesn't seem to get dizzy. Doesn't have her mother's stomach. I hope she doesn't expect me to take her on roller-coasters when she's old enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home