Took Angelie with me when I volunteered today (robbing Grandma of her weekly Angelie-fix). We took the special-needs preschoolers to the Agricultural Museum at the Experimental Farm.
I think Angelie had a lot of fun. She saw horses and cows, pigs and sheep, rabbits and chickens and turkeys. She practiced her "moo" and "baa". She refused to pet the larger animals, but gave the rabbit a nice pat.
In the tractor shed I sat her on an old tractor seat that they have hooked up to rumble the way an old metal-wheeled tractor would have. I thought she'd want off right away but she liked the ride, and wanted back on after I took her off.
I forgot my camera. Pictures would've been cute.
I think Angelie had a lot of fun. She saw horses and cows, pigs and sheep, rabbits and chickens and turkeys. She practiced her "moo" and "baa". She refused to pet the larger animals, but gave the rabbit a nice pat.
In the tractor shed I sat her on an old tractor seat that they have hooked up to rumble the way an old metal-wheeled tractor would have. I thought she'd want off right away but she liked the ride, and wanted back on after I took her off.
I forgot my camera. Pictures would've been cute.

<< Home