Angelie has learned to take your hand to take you to where she wants you to come. She'll pull really hard too, which makes it difficult to get up if you are, at the time, lying in bed and facing the opposite direction.
She's learned the word "help" (it sounds like "how") and once she gets you where she wants you, that is usually her request. Help, open the fridge I'm hungry. Help, open the gate I want to go downstairs. Help, my ball rolled under the TV I can't reach it.
Or, lately, Help I want to watch Elmo on TV. This she says by picking up Elmo, rocking him as if dancing, pointing at the TV and saying "Oh. Tee" which of course means "Elmo. TV." Occasionally she remembers her manners and it's "Oh. Tee. Pee," which means "Elmo. TV. Please."
She's learned the word "help" (it sounds like "how") and once she gets you where she wants you, that is usually her request. Help, open the fridge I'm hungry. Help, open the gate I want to go downstairs. Help, my ball rolled under the TV I can't reach it.
Or, lately, Help I want to watch Elmo on TV. This she says by picking up Elmo, rocking him as if dancing, pointing at the TV and saying "Oh. Tee" which of course means "Elmo. TV." Occasionally she remembers her manners and it's "Oh. Tee. Pee," which means "Elmo. TV. Please."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home