Friday, November 17, 2006

On impulse I bought Angelie her first Happy Meal today. We don't often eat out so it's unlikely to become a habit we'll indulge often, but I figure once-in-a-blue-moon is okay. She liked the fries, and nibbled at the chick nuggets (not a big fan of meat), and was terrified of the free toy. (Some weird green-faced creature from the movie "Flushed Away").

Earlier this morning as we were getting dressed for the day, I came out of my closet, after hearing Angelie's excited giggle, to find her unrolling the toilet paper. She had it strung the length of the bathroom and most of the way across our bedroom, and she was having a blast. In fact, she was having so much fun I almost let her continue, it was that much fun watching her. But then the practical Mommy in me kicked in... if I had let it continue I would be cleaning up and shopping for toilet paper every day of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home