Saturday, October 21, 2006

We'vre reached the start of the temper tantrum years. Feet kicking, fists pounding, wailing as though she was being beaten, full out temper tantrums. Fortunately they're few and far between and, except for when I'm trying to put her in the car, not in public.

It started last week when I wanted to take her grocery shopping. She did not want to go. She loves shopping so I assumed she was just having a cranky day. I put off the trip til the following day, but it happened again. We needed groceries so I just manhandled her into the car and off we went. She settled down by the time we got to the grocery store.

But later that same day, another temper tantrum when I tried to take her to the playground. And it's persisted.

I'm assuming it's just a normal toddler way of asserting independence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home