Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Angelie has reached the independent stage. She wants to do everything by herself, and gets very frustrated when she can't. I'll ask her if she wants help and she'll say "No. Self." But when it doesn't work out she lets out a holler that I'm sure the neighbours think means she's being murdered. I've raced from one room to the next, on many occasions, expecting her to be standing in a pool of blood, only to find her frustrated because she can't take a lid off a container, put a lid on a container, remove her own sock, put on her own rubber boot, or get a toy to cooperate.

It may be worth your while to invest a few dollars in whatever company makes Tylenol. The headaches are increasing in frequency around here!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I can comment! ha ha
Boy can I relate to this one and Tylenol has definitely been my new friend. Angelie is so adorable, we really miss you guys!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi baby Angelie, just dropping in to visit your web page and save your blog to my favorites so Mommy and you can always remember your friends at Chemo Angels and the tea room, You take care of your Mom and Dad sweet baby and have lots and lots of fun. Pat

8:38 AM  
Blogger miika said...

Oi! I hope this is one of the "And this, too, shall pass" things of having a kid. But I'll be sure to stock up on tylenol if I find out I'm pregnant ;-)

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home