Last night at bedtime, Sarah said "I'm not a baby anymore. I don't want to sleep in a crib. I want a big girl bed."
So today we took down the crib and set up the toddler bed that fits the crib mattress. She was so happy. Nap went very well in the afternoon.
45 minutes past bedtime however she asked me to put her crib back together (we didn't). Took quite a while for her to finally fall asleep in it, but she didn't climb out.
So today we took down the crib and set up the toddler bed that fits the crib mattress. She was so happy. Nap went very well in the afternoon.
45 minutes past bedtime however she asked me to put her crib back together (we didn't). Took quite a while for her to finally fall asleep in it, but she didn't climb out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home