Angelie is searching for her Daddy.
Ed's away on a business trip this week, and Angelie misses him. I took her into the big bed last night with me, to play for a few minutes before she went to sleep. It's something Ed and I do often, placing her in the middle between us.
Last night, she kept turning to look over her shoulder to Ed's side of the bed.
She'll be excited to see him when he's home on Friday night, and then probably won't want to sleep.
Ed's away on a business trip this week, and Angelie misses him. I took her into the big bed last night with me, to play for a few minutes before she went to sleep. It's something Ed and I do often, placing her in the middle between us.
Last night, she kept turning to look over her shoulder to Ed's side of the bed.
She'll be excited to see him when he's home on Friday night, and then probably won't want to sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home