Ed got back from his business trip last night and Angelie and I picked him up at the airport. It was late and I'd bundled a sleeping Angelie into her carseat and she slept the whole way there and back. She woke up though when we brought her into the house, and was very excited to see her daddy. She became over-stimulated and wide -wake, and so I didn't get her back to sleep until 1:30am.
Daddy has already started a bad precedent... he came home from his business trip with presents for Angelie. 2 Teddy bears and a Minnie Mouse. How long until her first words on his return are "Hi Daddy, what did you bring me?"
Daddy has already started a bad precedent... he came home from his business trip with presents for Angelie. 2 Teddy bears and a Minnie Mouse. How long until her first words on his return are "Hi Daddy, what did you bring me?"

1 Comments:
"Hi Daddy, what did you bring me?"
That one made me grin :-) I'm trying to picture this cute little 3 or 4-year-old bouncing up and down at the airport to see if Daddy is coming out yet, and then runs up to him and says the above :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home