Sarah is picking up new speech very quickly now. I think she's well on her way to speaking in full sentences by the time she's 2 in September.
Sarah's newest word is 'sky', sortof. Khy is probably more accurate. Not sure where she picked it up, but everything apparently belongs in the sky.
At supper last night, "Noonoo Khy!" "No Sarah, noodles do not go in the sky. Don't play with your food."
But this morning, "Rahrah Khy?" "Yes, Sarah in the sky," I said as I lifted her over my head.
Sarah's newest word is 'sky', sortof. Khy is probably more accurate. Not sure where she picked it up, but everything apparently belongs in the sky.
At supper last night, "Noonoo Khy!" "No Sarah, noodles do not go in the sky. Don't play with your food."
But this morning, "Rahrah Khy?" "Yes, Sarah in the sky," I said as I lifted her over my head.

1 Comments:
Isn't it fun when they realise that words can turn into conversations? I noticed that with Alex, he "dabbled" with speaking for a bit and all of a sudden it was like a light went off and he realised that he could get a response, or get something across by using words.
Post a Comment
<< Home