A visit to the Easter Bunny:


I took one of these photos and the professional photographer at the mall took the other (Thanks to my Mother-in-Law Jane for purchasing and sharing it). Right after this photo was taken Sarah slid off the bunny's lap and wouldn't get back up. But she wasn't afraid, she just wanted to look at it and pet its leg.


Easter morning:
I tried to get Angelie to pose for a photo, because she was racing at light speed to find eggs. As you can see though, I couldn't keep her attention, as she was still eyeing eggs. She did share with Sarah and put about a third of her eggs in Sarah's basket. (Though they all go in a communal treat cupboard after.)

Sarah followed Angelie's lead and gathered up the shiny foil-covered eggs the bunny left. She did a great job too - even spotted a bunch Angelie missed.

Then she discovered they had chocolate inside them. She sat in the hallway and shoved them in her mouth, foil and all.


I took one of these photos and the professional photographer at the mall took the other (Thanks to my Mother-in-Law Jane for purchasing and sharing it). Right after this photo was taken Sarah slid off the bunny's lap and wouldn't get back up. But she wasn't afraid, she just wanted to look at it and pet its leg.


Easter morning:
I tried to get Angelie to pose for a photo, because she was racing at light speed to find eggs. As you can see though, I couldn't keep her attention, as she was still eyeing eggs. She did share with Sarah and put about a third of her eggs in Sarah's basket. (Though they all go in a communal treat cupboard after.)

Sarah followed Angelie's lead and gathered up the shiny foil-covered eggs the bunny left. She did a great job too - even spotted a bunch Angelie missed.

Then she discovered they had chocolate inside them. She sat in the hallway and shoved them in her mouth, foil and all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home