We had a very low key Halloween this year. The girls didn't carve pumpkins so much as 'Mr. Pototohead' them. They received these (pumpkins and decorating kits) at a little friend's birthday party.

Grandma and I hit about 12 houses with the kids before they wanted to come home. But they had fun and got a ton of treats. Sarah got the hang of it quickly this year, "Tick or Teet in dere," she said at each door, pointing to her bucket.

And we only had 5 trick-or-treaters at the house. Daddy and Grandpa were replacing the picture window in the front room, and the power was out outside. I'm sure everyone thought we weren't home. At 8:15 we had our last trick-or-treater and I gave her the whole bucket of candy!



Grandma and I hit about 12 houses with the kids before they wanted to come home. But they had fun and got a ton of treats. Sarah got the hang of it quickly this year, "Tick or Teet in dere," she said at each door, pointing to her bucket.

And we only had 5 trick-or-treaters at the house. Daddy and Grandpa were replacing the picture window in the front room, and the power was out outside. I'm sure everyone thought we weren't home. At 8:15 we had our last trick-or-treater and I gave her the whole bucket of candy!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home