Angelie's 'big girl room' is finished!

The minute Daddy told her she could move in she started dragging in as many of her belongings as she could. Books, toys, stuffed animals, her desk, her lamp, her radio....
Sarah is also happy to be out of the toddler bed and into the twin bed in their previously-shared room that Angelie has vacated.
Post-note: and they are sleeping soooo much better at night!

The minute Daddy told her she could move in she started dragging in as many of her belongings as she could. Books, toys, stuffed animals, her desk, her lamp, her radio....
Sarah is also happy to be out of the toddler bed and into the twin bed in their previously-shared room that Angelie has vacated.
Post-note: and they are sleeping soooo much better at night!

2 Comments:
were they waking each other up? I'm trying to decide whether to put Charlotte and Alex into a room together when Charlotte moves out of our room, or to have separate rooms for them. I've heard good things about sharing, but I'm not sure.
They were talking and playing and keeping each other awake.. so it took forever to get them both asleep. And I think they must have been waking each other up too as they both ended up in our room in the night, which isn't happening much now.
But I have friends whose kids share with no issues at all. I guess it depends on the kids.
Post a Comment
<< Home